Tomi Llama uses her experience and training across multiple disciplines to drill down to reach hard to see truths and root causes of problem issues. Her organizational change expertise contributes to recognizing where to jump in to shift larger systems. Add in her intuitive sense of people, her understanding of psychology, and her grasp of ancient global wisdoms, and Tomi Llama gives grounded, real-world keys sought by individuals, teams and organizations.
Tomi Llama engages audiences using her wit, wisdom and humor to help individuals and organizations easily and authentically tap into their superpower. She is one of the most credentialed speakers ever, living true to her value of Wisdom and her strength of Learner. Tomi Llama has a Ph.D. in leadership and organizational change, a law degree, a bachelor's degree in political science, a certification in change management, a certified compliance and ethics professional designation, a board certified coach designation, a certification in sound healing using himalayan singing bowls, and many more. She meets audiences where they are to help them glimpse the possibilities.
Systems and Stories: Values uses the top 5 values as an easy stepping off point for changing the way you see yourself and the world. One of the most impactful presentations by the Tomi Llama. Applies to organizations and individuals.
What’s Your Superpower? offers insights into the Superpower Model and how to live aligned with the deepest parts of who you are. Applies to organizations and individuals.
Hidden Choices, Untold Stories delves into the concept of change blindness for organizations and individuals to see why we may engage in repeating patterns that keep bringing us back to the same place over and over, limiting what we can be and do.
Systems and Stories: The Formula for Success offers a look at how people and organizations structure their destiny without realizing it.
Organizational Mapping: How to Rewrite The Organizational Story for Success leans into the way organizations can institute a more honorable approach to their methods and means of operating.
Scientifically Spiritual and Then Some discusses entanglements (Einstein’s “Spooky action at a distance”) and how they impact life for the organization and for the individual and what we can do about them.
Want Tomi Llama to speak at your upcoming event?
Tomi Llama, the pen name for Dr. Tomi Bryan, has almost 3 decades of experience speaking to local and national non-profits and corporations. Her speaking engagements include the following:
- Speaker, Honeywell Notifier Brand’s national conference 2006, 2007, 2017, 2018
- Speaker, Fire & Equipment Manufacturers & Services Association and the Fire Apparatus Manufacturers Association annual joint meeting, October 2017
- Speaker, Florida Association of Governmental Fleet Administrators conference, September 2017
- Speaker, Fire & Emergency Manufacturers and Services Association special meeting, April 2017
- Speaker, Step-up Greensboro, 2014-2018
- Everybody Else Needs to Change, 2013, K&L Gates Global CLE program “Under the Wire”, RTP, North Carolina
- Building Your Personal Brand, 2012, Women’s Leadership Summit, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Everybody Else Needs to Change, 2012, Moore Country Bar Association, Pinehurst, North Carolina
- Improving Communication - Meet The Author, 2011, North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys, Greensboro, North Carolina
- The Leader in You, 2011, Women’s Leadership Summit, Greensboro, North Carolina
- The Dr. Pat Radio Show, 2009
- The Lauren Mackler Radio Show, 2009
- Dirty Little Secrets: What Your Company Doesn’t Know and How It Can Hurt You, 2007, National Contract Management Association’s World Congress
- Compliance: Not Just A Word, A Way Of Life, 2006, National Contract Management Association’s World Congress